- Seniors who want to continue to age at home (91% recent AARP survey) and desire a non-intrusive and cost-effective care services
- Families who want peace of mind who need extra ‘eyes and ears’ to maintain wellness and safety or be notified when Red Flag conditions are becoming more evident
- Loved ones who want to prevent avoidable hospital readmission due to multiple chronic conditions and complicated Care Plans or Discharge Orders
- Those who want their independence as well as a cost-effective ‘first step’ before hiring costly full time in-home care provider or long term care facility
- Clients who want the convenience of seeing their physician or nurse through TeleHealth without travel
- If receiving limited care support, clients use CHL to supplement existing in-home care service or family visits since only on premise part of the day or week
- Safely delay eventual need for long-term care in a facility (due to cost, independence)
- Those with special needs (i.e. Hospice, Developmentally Disabled, Advanced Parkinson’s, Latch Key Children, etc.)
- Ability to take own vitals (i.e. put on blood pressure cuff, glucose reading, stand on weight scale)
- Ability to answer simple assessment questions on own (i.e. swelling ankles? Pain around chest area?)
- Ability to communicate via video-calling or phone
We understand technology may be intimidating to some seniors at first, but our CHL Care Coordinators are patient and will train as many times needed over time.
Our Remote Caregivers build rapport with the patient and quite commonly become a personal friend throughout the remainder of their life. We may find that a particular Caregiver and client are not working well together – we can substitute a Caregiver if preferred.
- 8” Tablet with stand and charging station
- Wireless Medical Devices (Blood Pressure, Pulse Oximeter and Weight Scale)
- Internet 4G andGPS Tracking
If equipment is due manufacturer defect, CHL will replace at no charge. Damaged unit and device caused by client will be charged to responsible party.