Improving Patient Care
Our Remote Care Coordinators (RCC) provide face-to-face, video chat interactions with your patients to monitor and assist in adherence and reducing readmissions, while improving clinical patient outcomes. With the ability to visually record patient vitals, assess patient needs for medication refills, food, transportation to medical appointments, and social interactions, our coordinators develop personalized patient care with established protocols. Available 24/7, RCC’s cover the extended hours and weekends when staffing from Home Health is typically limited. Connected Home Living patients thrive with more attention and interaction, and their satisfaction scores prove it!
Connected Home Living (CHL) improves patient care after discharge from the hospital with Remote Care Coordinators and remote monitoring technology. Using the most advanced technology in the industry, our customizable technology kit has a pre-loaded tablet, blood pressure monitor, pulse oximeter, weight scale, and optional devices i.e., thermometer, glucometer adapter, and spirometer flutter used to track patient vitals. Our tablets have easily assessable educational videos specific to the patient’s needs, video calling and video triage, alerts for medication, access to patient data via secured Care Portal (HIPAA compliant) and other customizable features. We provide services that reduce false-positive clinical escalations, thereby reducing the gap in chronic care, avoidable readmissions and healthcare expenditures.
Weekend Tuck-in Program
Connected Home Living’s Weekend Tuck-in Program is unique to the industry. Our Remote Care Coordinators (RCC’s) pay special attention to the patients’ needs for the upcoming weekends, when often, home health care providers have reduced patient care loads. Each patient is contacted prior to the weekend to confirm that they have supplies, medications, food, necessary transportation and an understanding of what they need to do, to transition the weekend without incident. Patient care is continuing regardless of the time, or day of the week. The results of this program are higher satisfaction scores, fewer readmissions, with an improved quality at a lower cost.
CHL Client Benefits
- CHL offers an easy to install remote care patient monitoring system.
- Remote Care Coordinators – 24/7 access, especially on those hard-to-staff evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Clients avoid hiring additional staff to fill time gaps
- Reductions in avoidable re-admissions
- Reductions in false positive escalation requests
- Bilingual support
- Ongoing RPM Training for caregivers, patients and families
- Adherence to client agency policies and procedures
- Accurate documentation and efficient communication
- Transitional care guidance, coaching and support for patient and family
- Social programs to keep patients supported and engaged