Worried about loved ones sheltered at home
during the COVID-19 crisis?
Rapidly growing number of adult children are concerned over distant and self-quarantined loved ones sheltered at home with little-to-no care support. Despite efforts to keeping close tabs, there is an overwhelming feeling of issues:
- Are they aware of the leading indicators and understand what to do when showing signs of COVID-19?
- How about their other ailments and chronic conditions?
- How can see their doctors when the clinics are closed?
- Are they taking their medications appropriately?
- How do I know when they’re running out of meds, food and other supplies?
- How do I address their social isolation, anxiety and depression?
We’re learning more and more private-duty agencies are turning down in home visits due to limited (personal protection equipment (PPE), and clients are refusing visits worried caregivers may carry the deadly virus into the home.
Connected Home Living is purposely built to address all of these concerns and have been successful for years providing Virtual Caregiving.
At Connected Home Living, loved-ones are provided:
- A Remote Care Coordinator (RCC) speciﬁcally trained on Chronic Care Management and COVID-19
- Latest intuitive Telehealth solution customized for every client
- Proactive check-ins and reminders
- Rapid access to live board-certiﬁed RNs and Physicians*
- Assistance obtaining medication and food
- Companionship to combat loneliness