April 18-19, 2019 • Paris Hotel – Las Vegas
During this event, hear from some of the most dynamic and educational industry experts about current and upcoming CMS rules. Learn about how telehealth can ease the burden of PDGM for home health, updates on PDPM for Skilled Nursing Facilities, the Physician Fee Schedule, and 2019 Quality Payment Program (QPP) for physicians. CMS is dramatically expanding opportunities for providers to include telemedicine and telehealth in plans for improving patient care, reducing costs, and improving patient satisfaction.
Takeaway Strategies, using telehealth to:
- Implement a Triple Aim Objective to Lower Per Capita Cost; Improve Quality Patient Care (through Population Health) and Improved Patient Satisfaction
- Understand legal, policy and regulatory changes that affect healthcare providers
- Create Best Practices for reducing gaps in care and decrease re-hospitalization rates
- Increase patient independence
- Successfully utilize the “Internet of Things”
- Bridge gaps in transitioning from in-patient to post-acute care settings
- Improve your market share and increase your bottom line
- Improve utilization of telemedicine programs
- Improve Patient Adoption of Telehealth
- Hospitals • Health Systems
- Health Plans
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Physician Groups
- Home Health Agencies
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Hospice Agencies
Special Conference Hotel Room Rates $99/night (Wednesday & Thursday) $159/night Friday, plus resort fees through March 27th.
Make your reservations at https://book.passkey.com/go/SPCHL9 For guests that prefer to phone in reservations, which will include an additional processing fee, call direct to the Paris Hotel Las Vegas Reservation Center at 877-603-4389 to secure a reservation for the Connected Home Living Conference. Our group identity is SPCHL9.